Thursday, January 22, 2015

#andtheW2SBbadgegoesto...

... Erika for her striking hashtag thank you card!

Erika, we loved the way your bold sentiment popped against that patterned paper. Please contact me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com about cashing in on your prize to Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Our thanks to everyone who joined us for our first challenge of 2015.


So, what's in store for February? Let's just say it's perfect for all of us who've experienced a crafting rut or two. Hope to see you next month.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, Sybrina! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. It's so nice to make new blog friends. I just wanted to clarify about the challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Please know that this is my challenge blog that I run, so when I say that it is not necessary to use the word art/scripture file, I mean this. 90%+ of my participants do not use the scripture. That isn't a requirement. The requirement is that you share only family -friendly cards that are G-rated/appropriate. I always share a short devotional about the scripture file just to be an encouragement, but please rest assured that using it is never a requirement. I'm just blessed to have people share their lovely cards with us, and I really hope you will play along. Your cards are all appropriate for our challenges.
    Thanks again and have a blessed week!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete