Saturday, August 23, 2014

W2SB Challenge #8: From Darkness to Light - Winner!!!

There were some great cards for this challenge.  Sybrina and I really enjoyed seeing all of the interpretations.  It was a tough call for us this month, but we just couldn't resist Erika's interpretation of our challenge paired with her take on a Kristina Werner card.

Erika's Darkness to Light

Erika's card kind of reminds me of how the big bang might have looked.  (Plus, The Big Bang Theory is my all time favorite TV show!!!)  The inking on this card is fabulous, and I love the contrast between the black and yellow.  That combination is tough to pull off without looking like a bumble bee. 

Sybrina is our hostess for the September challenge, and has a FABULOUS prize - a SIGNED Tim Holtz goodie!  Boo, I can't enter....

Erika, please send your snail mail address to BobbisTreasure at aol dot com, so I can mail your prize!!  Plus, we hope that you will be our guest designer for October.  Congratulations, Erika!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Erika! Bobbi and I both loved your card! And, we're hoping you'll be able to join us as a Guest I-Teamer in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!! Congratulations to Erika!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Erika! Your card is awe-some!!

    ReplyDelete