So, we here at W2SB are helping to get the word out that ALL cards need to be sent in by August 1st!
|Please click here to return to the bloghop's home page.|
The theme for this year's bloghop is to make cards featuring red, white, and blue. Of course, OWH-sketch-inspired cards are always welcome. :)
- Please click here to learn more about OWH's Finish Strong campaign.
- Please click here to read about OWH's card guidelines. Cards should be A2 size, deliverable via USPS, and glitter-free. In addition, cards should fit the following themes: miss you, thinking of you, love, happy birthday, and happy birthday.
- And, please scroll down to see what our Words 2 Scrap By gals created for today's hop.
Thanks so much for hopping along with us!
- To return to the hop's home page, please click here.
- And, if you'd like to play along with our current Words 2 Scrap By challenge, please click here. We've updated the link to accept cards through the 28th! So, we'd love to have you join us in our Say Cheese challenge. :)